Sunday, January 20, 2008

Other Links

A number of blogs on my blogroll have gone inactive or moved to new addresses or which I seldm read.

I am keeping their links here in case they become active or to access their archives if I am looking for something. There are also some that were never on my blogroll but I would like to keep track of usually because they are knowledgeable on a subject.




Open Book
Old Oligarch
Bartletts Bizarre Bazaar
Hot Needle of Inquiry
Historys End
Indus Valley Rising
Truth Laid Bear


Added 31 December 2008

Alexander the Average
Ambra
Anglosphere
Angua
Another Great Blog
Old Belmont Club
Cellas Review
The Dignified Rant
Fruits and Votes
Liberal Catholic News
Mark Shea
Michael Yon old
MCJ Old
New Advent blog
Pollenatrix To Be Like Jesus
Traiectum

8 Feb 2010
Austin Bay
Episcopal Spine Alert
Intel Dump